I had lunch with Ven. Dhammika yesterday at BDMS, and he asked if I know of any web wizards who can help him come up with some web page for him. It’s basically a web page/site comprising a map of the sacred Buddhist sites in India. All content and pictures are ready, waiting to be pieced together by the volunteer-to-be.
The candidate(s) should be:
- A Buddhist or at least Buddhist-friendly. (Call me biased, but who are we kidding? 😉 )
- Able to advise and follow-up with an implementation suitable for the above.
- Either Web or Design savvy or both.
and be expected to:
- Work with a witty Venerable (no, not me, Ven. Dhammika! … ok, I’m witty as well, but that’s besides the point! 🙂 )
- Converse in English.
- Not tremble in the presence of an Angmo.
So if you’ve got what it takes and are in Singapore, contact me via the comments today!
PS: Screening of suitable volunteers last till 7th July, 2007.
1 thought on “Volunteers Needed”
Three more days left … … 🙂
Comments are closed.