There will be an “Om Mani Padme Hum” 12hr chanting day on 6th April, 2007 at Kong Meng San Phor Kark See Monastery, Singapore.
Kong Meng San Phor Kark See Monastery
88 Bright Hill Road
Participation fee: Sincerity and kindness
Date & Time: 6th April 9:00am ~ 9:00pm
The chanting day will be split into 6 continuous sessions of 2hrs each.
- Session 1: 9:00am ~ 11:00am
- Session 2: 11:00am ~ 1:00pm
- Session 3: 1:00am ~ 3:00pm
- Session 4: 3:00am ~ 5:00pm
- Session 5: 5:00am ~ 7:00pm
- Session 6: 7:00am ~ 9:00pm
Each session will have:
- Homage to the Buddha
- Triple Refuge
- Mantra chanting
- Dedication of Merits
Please contact KMSPKS Youth Ministry, Billy @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 6849 5346 or sms: 9765 4322 for participation slots.